What Meditation Is ?
Meditation is one of the most natural and rewarding of all human activities. With meditation, one can experience inner peace, health, and spiritual awakening. Joy is within you, and meditation is the key to making that joy a permanent part of your life. Science now proves that even 12 minutes of daily meditation can increase the gray matter in our brain and provide numerous health benefits. Meditation is a core practice of yoga that is available to everyone. You don’t have to be an experienced yoga practitioner to reap the benefits of this profound and time-tested practice.
Meditation Courses @ Divine Yoga School, Rishikesh
The serene and calm ambiance of our school is almost impossible to find in the Rishikesh area. The natural beauty of flora and fauna near our meditation ashram is implausible that facilitates the meditation practice of students quite satisfactorily.
At Divine Yoga school, our classes combine meditation and mindfulness to create a deeply nurturing experience and an opportunity for you to pause and reflect within your day. An experienced teacher will guide you through the class and may incorporate a combination of breathing, yoga and guided visualisation techniques, which can also be integrated into everyday life.
Moreover, our classes include not just spiritual but scientific aspects of meditation too which are very interactive as we do not persuade the communication gap between teachers and students.
Benefits Of Meditation
- Builds a deep and long-lasting connection to your true self
- Alleviates the symptoms of and builds resilience to the effects of stress and anxiety
- Improves sleep quality and alleviates insomnia
- Supports with improving the quality of our relationships
- Boosts and improves brain function, improving concentration, memory and ability to process information and think clearly
- Aids with boosting immunity and improves metabolism
What We Offer.!
- Around 20 meditation and mindfulness classes a week
- From 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Classes for all levels, from beginners to experienced practitioners
- Short term courses as short as a day long
- Online as well as offline classes.
- Serene environment
- Understanding of spiritual and scientific aspect of meditation.